Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exhausted


Interesting Fish




Night View













At City Center




Back from M.I.A. trip. Been feeling very tired since i came back due to lack of sleep. This is my first solo trip and its actually quite fun. Come to think of it, I still dont know what there to visit. Working in day, entertainment in the night.
Viet got alot of nice and natural scenary. Along the way to my workplace, you can actually buy live seafood like prawns and fishes. very nice and very fresh
The fish is very interesting, it actually live in the dinosaur era according to the restaurant. The meat taste nice too. I think its quite exp, but i duno the price.

I like the night view picture, very nice. But, when you see the sky like this while still at sea, something is wrong.
Looking forward to my next trip back there haha







No comments: